Saturday, January 21, 2006
from lailing(:
Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend:
1. no weirdness!
2. must be taller than me
3. considerate:D
4. not a betrayer
5. not one who is unfaithful!
6. smart, but not nerdy
7. IDON'TKNOW.
Seven things that scare me:
1. (yes lailing) LIZARDS!
2. bad people (as in rapists, robbers those sort; HAHA)
3. someone suddenly appearing out of nowhere
4. getting back test results
5. MURDERERS
6. CANNIBALS
7. i don't know what else!
Seven random songs at the moment:
1. 'Ni De Wei Xiao' by F.I.R
2. 'My Happy Ending' by Avril Lavigne
3. 'Fly' by Hillary Duff
4. 'Don't phunk with my heart" by Black Eyed Peas
5. 'Jiu Shi Wo' by JJ Lin
6. 'Tomorrow' by Avril Lavigne
7. 'Zhi Lai Zhi Wang' by Sun Yan Zi
Seven things i like most:
1. my FAMILY:D:D
2. my friends:D
3. my computer
4. the colour ORANGE!
5. my current blog:D
6. SCGS!
7. shopping!
Seven important things in my bedroom:
1. my computer!
2. my bed
3. lights
4. the fan(HAHA!)
5. my pillow:D:D
6. my table:D
7. what else can i say? assesment books? YUCK.
Seven random facts about me:
1. i like to laugh -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- now you see it.
2. i like singing and dancing:D:D
3. i hate exams and tests
4. i am born on 24th Jan:D
5. i like the word 'supercalifragilisticexpealidocious'! BUT SOMEHOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT!
6. i am in SCGS, 2PE
7. i like watching channel 8!
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. finish my studies
2. earn some money?
3. get a driving license(did i spell it correctly?)
4. buy a nice car!
5. blog more
6. shop more
7. fufill my wishes i guess?
Seven things I can do:
1. say 'Hello!'
2. eat!?
3. sleep!!?!
4. blog
5. make friends
6. sing
7. go to school
Seven things I say the most:
1. Hey hello!
2. HAHAHA
3. omg
4. NO!
5. YES!
6. Okay, whatever!
7. HUH!?
Seven people I want to do this too:
1. my sister!
2. WHOEVER
3. WHO
4. HAVEN'T
5. DONE
6. THIS
7. YET?